BRUNSON LEAGUE CODE OF CONDUCT
By Brunson League : 1.2min read
Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Brunson League staff member or police/security officer with the issue and location. Guests who choose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection; ejection without a refund for paid Brunson League games.
• Guests shall be respectful to players, Brunson League/Digital Harbor High School staff and other fans.
• Guests shall not interfere with the event, performers or athletes in any way.
• Obscene or indecent messages on signs will not be permitted.
• All Digital Harbor High School facilities are non-smoking facilities and guests may only smoke in designated smoking areas.
• Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, obscene gestures and in engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
• Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the playing surface or a restricted area without proper credentials will be ejected from the building.
• Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to the nearest Brunson League staff member or police/security officer with the issue and location.
• Guests may not block entrance/exit doors.
• Guests are asked to comply with requests from Brunson League/Digital Harbor High School staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.